Thursday, September 16, 2010

International Students Stand OUT

Yesterday I meet the majority of people in my class. There are eight Americans , two of those who I auditioned with. Then there are four people from Greece , an Italian girl ( who , yes I will be speaking Italian too ) , a Russian , two people from Jordan , a Canadian girl , a Brazilian girl and some others whom I can not recall form where. I clicked of course with the loud California girl haha and then the crazy Brazilian girl. These girls are too much fun. We all clicked and everyone was friendly, grant it it is the first time we meet but there was a good energy in our group. We're all planning to travel into London together as well as to our home towns so that we can travel the world . . . or well most of Europe haha. The entire time we were making fun of how loud we were and how we might as well have a flashing sign signaling everyone that we are international students lol. We was clear as day but we rejoiced in our individualities.

Today we have I guess you could say a fair , with tables filled with information for our school year and our stay in England. Just a bit of info but I'm sure I will have more to share once.. ..OH okay so this is tripy. Last night I had a pretty intense dream , I think mainly because my body was in limbo of being half awake and half asleep so I experienced that paralysis that happens when the body is coming or going into a dream. ANYWAYS. So during that time I dreamt that my other housemate was moving in with her mom and dad. Then this morning they moved in !!! The strangest thing really .haha Thought I share. Another side note. It's strange to be the only one with an American accent . I feel like everyone else is speaking a different language. It's bizarre. I suppose it will take a getting use to.

1 comment:

  1. Your new friends sound like so much fun! I know you'll end up having an amazing time in London. Go tear up the town!

    ReplyDelete