Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre

Sorry for the lapse in time that has gone by since I have last written to you all. The past weeks I have been in London working at the Globe. Our class was given the play Macbeth to perform on stage. The experience was exceptional , especially our movement teacher who was absolutely amazing. She was definitely a spiritual and religious woman who didn't take an BS. It was such a wonderful experience !!!
Time has been flying by , I can't believe that I have been here for like almost three months!! And Christmas break is in two weeks. Since we have come back to going to the campus we have jumped right back into things. Today was a particularly long day working form 9 in the morning to 9 at night , had to turn in a 14 page paper , read and research Olivia in Twelfth Night ( I am performing a scene from it ).  However, it was a good day as well because we received feed back from two of our professors individually about our performance at the Globe. I got constructive criticism that I can use to better, to perfect my performance and deliverance as an actress. These days are a bit busy , but if you have any queries about what's going on over here or just anything you want to know about feel free to ask and I can post them on my blog for you ! Hope you are well. Love you dearly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment