Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leaving London

Hey Beautiful Family and Friends ! It has been awhile ! I've been busy with classes , homework and at times had so much to tell you but once began to dab my fingers upon the keyboard I was at a lost for words. It was like I was detached from my train of thought , so much so I was unable to transcribe what I was feeling , what I yearned to say. So I waited till there was something to celebrate , to share something that didn't take so much effort to translate haha. OKAY soooo . . . there is a Directing Program in Bali and of course me and some other students in my class went crazy jealous. Then last week the Director of East 15 tells us that since we had showed so much interest in Bali and there were a couple of spaces available he opened the positions to us. However , since there were so many of us eager to join the program we had to write an essay explaining why we wanted to go to Bali. By the grace of God there were only four of us who after learning of the time frame were able to go but we were going for two spaces. So us four girls , a great group of girls whom we all share a great passion for Eastern Asia and Bali , vowed that all of us would be able to go. So this morning as we waited for our guest speaker to arrive one of the girls , Asma , told me and the other two girls that we all got accepted!!!! UH I scram ! haha oops. I don't think it has dawned upon me really that I am actually going to be in BALI !! I mean I have studied Hinduism throughly , love it , appreciate it , have studied and participated in Balinese dance and music and now now I get to really experience ALL of that and more. I will be given the opportunity to not only studt Balinese dance and music daily with professionals , but get to study in depth Hinduism and Balinese art !!! UUUUUUH man haha I'm going in TWO weeks and will be there for a month !! It's just man it's just a blessing form God and feeling so grateful because my dream of traveling the world is coming pass bit by bit. I will surely keep all of you updated as much as possible !

No comments:

Post a Comment